Thursday, August 23, 2007

Waiting

I don't think that we did it this month either. I don't know why I think that, but I do. It's just a feeling I have. Of course, I won't know for sure for another couple of weeks, but I am pretty certain that no baby was made. We'll just move on to next month.

Erin is coming in tonight for "Mark Grace weekend". We're going to two D-Backs games this weekend - Saturday (for bobbleheads) and Sunday for "Grace's Place" where she is hoping to meet him. We'll see. It'll be fun.

I'm getting really excited about the shower weekend in September. It has been a while since I've seen my entire family so I can't wait. And I can't wait to see Noel's pregnant belly. My mom said that she almost started crying when she saw her a couple of weekends ago.

Maybe I should hold off on writing on this thing until I have actual updates. =)

No comments: