Thursday, June 11, 2009

Say a little prayer!

Hey everyone, just wanted to put a little prayer wish out there. This week the Coyotes had their relocation hearing in bankruptcy court, and while no decision has been made we're trying to keep a positive attitude regarding the outcome. But it is hard to do. We don't know what will happen when a decision comes down - whether the team will move to Canada or stay in Phoenix, whether John will have a job or not, etc. Needless to say it's a scary and anxious time for us. Add to the fact that the State budget hasn't been passed yet and I'm doubly nervous. There could be further cuts at my agency but we don't know that yet either. It's a bit nervewracking! So any positive thoughts and prayers you could throw out there into the universe would be greatly appreciated!

On a happier note, congrats to my cousin Mary Beth who got engaged this week! We are very excited to meet her fiance and christen him into this crazy family of ours.

And I can't believe that I haven't posted about this yet, but my sister is engaged too! Woohoo! Ryan proposed while they were on vacation in the Virgin Islands (a trip they are starting to take every year with my parents and, this year, with Uncle Larry and Aunt Laurie). No date has been set but they are both very excited. As are all of us. The ring is beautiful and Olivia has already been asked to be the flower girl. Her first wedding! =) Best Wishes and we love you Erin and Ryan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when you were going to mention that :) Love you too!!

Bobcat? said...

I know who "anonymous" is! :-)