Friday, February 19, 2010

Some Pictures

I just wanted to throw some pictures on here.  O loves her baby dolls (I think they're creepy) and she takes them all over the house, inside and out.  Here she put them on a patio chair and is sitting looking out at the yard with them.  I love the look on her face in the first picture.
 
  
O still really likes her baths and loves to have the little ear/nose cleaner-outer bulb thingy.  She thinks it is hilarious when I spray her with water from it.   We were planning on going to the zoo this weekend but we may change our plans and head to the White Tank Mountains (not really mountains - more like hills) and let her run around for a while.  We'll definitely get pictures either way.
 

5 comments:

MamaG said...

Cute pictures! Have you cut O's hair yet? I keep wondering if we should get Katie's trimmed?

J, B, O, J & Z said...

No, Andrea, we haven't. I don't want to! But she could use a trim since I think she looks like she has a mullet! =) I'm scared that I'll cut her curls off and she won't have any more.

Me Too said...

Ha! Bjorn jsut discovered the joys of chewing on a Booger Sucker today and I could have gotten a pic just like O's!!! Sooo gross (there were some fresh boogies in there) but so funny.

Cindy said...

O is so cute! Keep the pics coming! She looks like a "
stinker" like her Grandma Patti!!

J, B, O, J & Z said...

Cindy - Totally a stinker like her grandma (and her dad!). =)