Monday, November 8, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

My parents were in town a couple of weekends ago to help us with our garage sale.  And boy am I glad they were there.  We were busy and it was nice to have extra hands around to entertain O.

We took them to a pumpkin patch with O so that she could run around and pet some animals.  She really enjoyed the baby chicks and the corn maze, especially when my mom would jump out from behind some of the corn to scare her.
O wanted to ride the kids train because they looked like ladybugs but once the motor started up she freaked out and had to get out so she ended up not riding after all.
O loves all animals and would start laughing hysterically whenever a goat or calf would do something.  I don't know why.
We had to get at least one family picture in here.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I love the family picture ...
AND I'd love to go back to the maze ... that was fun! :-)

Cindy said...

If Patti popped out and scared me in a corn maze I would most likely leave her some of MY CORN!!!
Was that indelicate of moi??? TOO BAD!