Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Girl names

I know a lot of people say not to tell any of the names that new parents might be considering because we'll get all sorts of criticisms, etc. about them, but I guess I'm not heeding that advice. I really just needed a place to write down names that I like so I won't forget them so I am going to use this forum. I don't think we're going to announce the name we choose before the child is born, but here are some options for girls. Most of them are Polish names that I found in my baby name book. You'll probably either love them or hate them. I don't think there'll be much in between. I think if we have a girl I would like to give her a Polish name.

Girls:
Ania (Polish)
Kasia (Polish)
Minka (Polish)
Delaney (Irish)
Sloane (Irish)
Reagan

I have found that I am enjoying looking for girls' names more than boys. Probably because I like more uncommon names for girls and more traditional names for boys. Plus I think we've pretty much decided on the boy name we'll use. IT IS NOT TROY SWITZER!

Also, here is the bedding we are going to get for the nursery. We are going to get cherry or another dark wood color for the furniture. The walls will be light as well. Notice how it is gender neutral. =)

No comments: