Thursday, November 29, 2007

Pictures!

John and I had our ultrasound today. According to my dates I am 13 weeks along. According to the ultrasound technician she estimated that the baby is measuring 13 weeks and 5 days, so since that is within a week of where I think I am she said that the due date is accurate. She said that from crown to rump the baby is about 3 inches long. She didn't give us an estimate of weight but at 3 inches long I'm sure it can't weigh that much. Here are some pictures:

This is a shot of the top of the head. The brain is the butterfly looking thing. It shows both lobes.










Saying hi!











Looking at the camera - face to the right, belly to the left.













Full body shot - head to the
right, feet to the left.
So there we have it. Our ultrasound tech did say that there wasn't anything popping out at her either way as to the sex of the baby. We'll just have to wait until our next ultrasound which will probably be at the end of January or so.
This is so weird! But very cool! I'm having a hard time believing that this little thing is growing inside of me. What a miracle!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOL!