Friday, February 29, 2008

Boooooorrrred!

Seriously, does anyone have anything for me to do? Our Governor issued a hiring freeze last week and since then my work is gone. There are some agencies that are not included, but of course, the one I recruit for is not one of those. I am sitting here at my desk taking care of things as they pop up, which is not much and doesn't happen often anyway. I have been playing a lot of Free Cell on the computer. I'm trying to find something else to do. I need to order some pics for our guest room (which is now completed by the way). The floors look so good. We have a new desk in there too which takes up so much less space than the other one. It's so clean and bright in the room now. I need to get some pics of that up at some point. Tonight will consist of organizing the bookcase and computer plus all the files we have to hold on to. You really don't realize how much crap you have until you move everything out of the room.

Spring Training is on the game plan for this weekend. They are having $1 days at Surprise Stadium (our favorite, and the closest) both Saturday and Sunday. I will definitely be going Saturday. I don't know if John has decided to go Sunday, but I'm not going to be able to make it both days. That's a bit much for me. That stadium is the home of the Royals and Rangers, but I'm not sure who will be playing on Saturday.

The baby is still doing well. Moving around and kicking up a storm, per usual. She had a foot or something underneath my ribs on the right side the other day and it didn't feel good. I think I finally pushed enough and she moved. The SPD that I have is doing much better since I have stopped going to the gym. I still try to get out for walks in the neighborhood as often as I can, but the resting has made the pain go away for the most part. I can still feel it in the mornings when I try to roll myself out of bed, but other than that I'm feeling good. Knock on wood!

Alright, I think I dragged out as much as I could for now. Have a nice weekend!

P.S. It's going to be about 80 here today. Ahhh, spring in Arizona. Too bad it doesn't last that long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you're bored you can come up to Seattle and help me with my job! I have a really annoying co-worker I can use help fending off. You're sassy and would do pretty well I think!
~K