Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Spring Training opens TODAY!!

The baseball pre-season will be officially underway here in Arizona in a little over an hour. John and I are very excited, although he is much better at going and sitting at games than I am. I can take maybe one a weekend. He could go everyday if he had the opportunity. The link below is to the Cactus League website in case anyone is interested:

http://www.cactusleague.com/index.php

Erin, Ryan, and Ryan's brother are coming out on March 10 for a few days. They'll go to some baseball games and then we'll take them to a hockey game on the 11th. Erin always has to make sure that she makes it out to see her Cubs play.

The countdown is on for my friend Emily. She is officially due today, and the last I heard from her was yesterday. She was still working and not feeling any contractions, though she was dilated to 3 cm. I can't wait to hear when she has the baby!

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENN!

No comments: