Tuesday, September 30, 2008

One year anniversary

It was September 30 of last year that John and I got our positive pregnancy test after 3 months of trying, although I already knew intuitively. I had lots of the signs. We had just gotten back from Dallas for my cousin, Noel's, baby shower and to see my family. We stopped at Safeway on the way home to get some food for the week and I picked up the test because I was a few days late. I didn't take the test until later in the evening and it turned positive almost immediately. I was shaking, John was shaving and luckily didn't cut himself. And I know I've written about this before, but he said "We're going to have a little Troy Switzer!". =)

It's really hard for me to believe that it has been a year already and that we have such a beautiful baby girl. It makes me sad though too because she gets bigger every day and I want to keep her where she is. It goes by so quickly. Too quickly. So many things have changed in our lives in the last year, Olivia being the best one by far.

No comments: