Thursday, April 23, 2009

Belated Las Vegas

I realized this week that I had not put a post up about our trip to Vegas for my friend Jenn's 30th birthday at the end of February. I also realized that I told Jenn I would send her the pictures I took and I have yet to do that as well. Sorry Jenn! In lieu of rewriting the whole post over again check out the post that I put on our Traveling Friends blog.


This weekend we are taking O to a D-Backs game. She went to one when she was about 6 or 8 weeks old and was very good, but this time will be fun because she'll pay attention to all the people and noise and lights.


My sister just got in to town today to sit with O today and tomorrow. My mom was here Monday through this morning to help out. She'll be back next Monday to do the same thing next week. Then we start at the new day care on May 4. We'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

Me Too said...

You know, this is crazy, but I woke up this morning and one of my first thoughts was 'I wonder if they need me to watch O during the day. I have plenty of free time and I could totally do that.' and then i read this post and feel like an idiot for not offering sooner. Sorry. But if you want to take me up on it, please do so!! I'm on leave, so that gives me time at home and I can help out, too. Sorry I didn't think of this sooner, but I blame pregnant brain!!