Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Decorations

I just wanted to make sure that I got some pictures up of our Christmas decorations for this year.  For the first time since we've been married, J and I got a real tree!  I was so excited!  O loves it, especially the lights.  She and the cat have been very good about not playing with the ornaments, though the cat is drinking out of the tree stand.



I tried to get some good shots of our lights outside but they didn't turn out real well.


We have Santa and his reindeer leading people to our house.
I tried getting fancy with my camera by putting it on the night scene setting but it didn't get any better pictures.  I couldn't hold it still enough.

O with her favorite ornament - a stuffed Santa.  She loves everything Santa, except for the big man himself.

No comments: