Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Need To Confess!

I am not having a good food day and I figured a confession was in order so that I could accept that I've had a bad day and move on and do better tomorrow.

I haven't been to a Weight Watchers meeting since Christmas.  I am going to start going again this week.  I am still feeling pretty good about my weight though because the size 8's that I am back in are still fitting.  So while I know I've put a little back on (I don't know how I couldn't have) I don't think I've put on that much.  (I think the daily walk that I do on my lunch break at work has saved me.)

Anyway, all I've wanted to do this week is eat.  Most of the time I can control myself, but today it wasn't happening.  I don't know what the deal is.  Maybe it's just hormones or whatever since I'm supposed to get my period next week (TMI, but whatever).  Today I have been to the vending machines twice - something I NEVER do.  I got a honey bun (WTF?) this morning and a Kit Kat and Orange Crush (not diet - I can't remember the last time I drank a soda that wasn't diet) this afternoon.  Throw a trip to a drive-thru Mexican food joint for lunch and I've had an awesome day.

Normally I would just totally give up on any semblance of a diet after this sort of day.  That was the old Becky.  The new Becky is going to suck it up, admit I had a bad day, and get back in gear tomorrow.  I've got to!  I have a wedding to be in in April and I don't want to ruin my sister's pictures the way I ruined my own.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

1. You had a bad day, I have had a bad YEAR. You are kicking ass and taking names on this diet, give yourself a day off.
2. You did NOT ruin your wedding pictures.
3. Periods suck.

Mom said...

Have you even looked at your wedding pictures? You are beautiful in each and every one!!!

Kelley said...

Maybe you're pregnant ;-)